I know that if you are creating any type of video content for Instagram, Facebook, or Youtube you probably use an Inshot video editor.
Inshot video editor is a very easy and handy video editor that’s the reason why many people are using Inshot video editor to edit their videos.
Most of the people who use Inshot on their smartphones want to install it on their PC, but they don’t know how to download Inshot for PC?
In this article, we will see the step by step process for downloading and installing Inshot for PC. And also, we will be discussing all the Inshot video editors for PC.
What is Inshot for pc?
Inshot for PC is a video editing tool or software that allows you to edit your video. It is a very useful tool for those who upload videos on social media like Instagram and Facebook.
Inshot is a mobile video editing app but using it on your PC and laptop gives you a great experience.
Why use Inshot on your PC?
Professional software like Filmora and many more are paid software and you have to learn them for editing simple videos. But Inshot is a simple app that allows you to edit video without learning editing and the best part of Inshot for PC is you can use it for free.
But the main problem is Inshot is not available for PC and laptops. Don’t Worry! In this article, we will give you a step by step explanation for using Inshot on your PC and laptop.
Features of Inshot
Inshot video editor has a lot of cool features and all the features are easy to use so that any beginner can easily edit their videos. Some of the best features of the Inshot application are given below.
- Most of the time your video contains extra shots and you have to cut them out but using Inshot you can easily cut and trim your videos.
- In Inshot there is no limit for editing videos that contain the larger space. You can edit any videos that you want.
After editing your video you can export your videos in three different qualities. You can export your video according to your needed quality.
- By using the Inshot video editor you can add more than one video together and also you can split your one video into different parts as well.
- The Inshot has a feature of aspect ratio. By using this feature you can change the ratio of your video. This feature is very helpful for those who post their videos on many social media platforms. As the ratio of all the social media platforms is different So, by using this feature you will do it very easily.
- You can also add the text in your video using Inshot.
- Also, you can add stickers to your video by using Inshot. The Inshot has lots of cool stickers and by using these stickers you can make your videos more attractive.
- The Inshot gives you lots of pre-made effects for your videos. But if you don’t like those filters then you can change some brightness, shadow, tint, color, and many more to make your video more beautiful.
- Also, Inshot has some awesome background music that you can add to your video. In case if you don’t like those background music then you can add any music from your local storage.
- After exporting your videos you can directly share your video on Instagram, WhatsApp, and Youtube as well.
All these features you can use on your PC after downloading the Inshot for PC and Laptop.
How to download and install Inshot on your PC?
Downloading Inshot For PC and your laptop is not rocket science. You can do it very easily just follow the steps which are given below and after that, you will be able to download Inshot for your PC and laptop.
Requirements For Downloading the Inshot on your PC:
To download android apps on your PC or laptop you need an android emulator. You can not use the android app directly on your PC or laptop. So, that’s why first you have to download an android emulator for your PC or laptop.
To download an android emulator for PC you need at least 2GB ram and at least 2 to 3 GB free space in your PC.
If you satisfy this requirement then you are ready to follow the steps which are given below. And I know that most of you have more than 2GB ram and at least 2 to 3 GB of space.
Method 1. Step by Step Process to Download and install InShot video editor using BlueStacks:
In most cases, the BlueStacks Android emulator is working fine and it did not show any error. So in the first method, we will download the InShot video editor with the BlueStack android emulator.
- In the very first step, you have to go to the official website of BlueStacks to download the emulator for PC. The most recent version of the Bluestack is also supporting the mac operating system So, you can follow the steps for mac and windows both.
- If you are done with the downloading part then click on the file of the Bluestack android emulator and install it. It is a very simple process to install Bluestack on your PC.
- Now you have to open the BlueStacks android emulator and after that find out the play store and open it.
- After opening Playstore in BlueStack you have to first sign in with your Google account and if you did not create an account on google play store then click on sign-up button.
Now in the search bar of google play store type “Inshot Video Editor” and search. You will Inshot Video editor there.
- Then click on the Install button.After Installation open Inshot For PC and give permission to the camera and all to the Inshot video editor.
Now you are done with all the steps and you can see the Inshot Icon on your desktop.
Congratulations! Now you can use Inshot for your PC and mac as well.
Method 2. Step by Step Process to Download and install InShot video editor using NOX Player:
If you used method 1 but it is not working and you have some issue with BlueStack you can try the NOX player android emulator. Just follow the steps which are given below.
- For using NOX player android emulator you have to first download NOX player for your PC. Go to the official website of NOX player android emulator and download it.
- After downloading the open file and installing NOX player android emulator.
- Now as we did first you have to search for Google play store in NOX player android emulator. And then open google play store.
- You have to first sign in with your google account then in the search bar of play store search for “Inshot Video Editor”.
- Now click on install button and the Inshot video Editor is successfully installed.
- When you open Inshot give camera and storage access to your app.
Congratulations! Now you can edit your video on your PC by using Inshot.
How to Download Inshot on PC without Emulator?
As I told you before, we can not use mobile applications directly on PC. That’s the reason we have to download android emulators for downloading android applications.
In the future, if we can download Inshot on PC without Emulator we will surely update you through this article.
1. InShot is a Chinese app or not?
Answer: Inshot is a video editing app which is made by a Chinese developer so, basically the origin of the Inshot app is from china. But it is on the play store so it is safe to use.
2. Bluestack free to use or not?
Answer: The Bluestack is an android emulator which is completely free to use. You can download Bluestacks emulator from their official website.
3. NOX play is safe for PC?
Answer: NOX play has many users and their reviews are also too good. So, of course NOX play is safe for your PC as well.
4. Inshots work on PC or not?
Answer: You can use Inshot on PC but for installing Inshot you have to download an android emulator first.
5. How do I download InShot to my computer?
Answer: Lets I will give a quick summary-
- Install any android emulator
- Search for Google play store.
- In the Google Play store search for “Inshot video editor“
- Then install it and you will see the Inshot icon on your PC.
From this article, you will get a brief idea of- How to download Inshot for PC? I hope you understand all the installation process and still, if you have any doubt then feel free to comment below we will surely get back to you.