You can use various financial apps to help you obtain loans and raise your credit score without paying a fee upfront. You can track your expenses and payment due dates using these apps. One such app is Brigit, which offers up to $250 in advance with no charge necessary and aids in credit building.
A team of financial professionals created the budget software tool Brigit, which makes it easier to track your spending and manage your money. However, you want to delete your Brigit account. Continue to find out.
What Is Brigit?
With the help of the smartphone app Brigit, you can manage your spending and accept small financial transfers of up to $250. Additionally, Brigit considers your purchasing patterns, and if you have a Plus membership, she will lend you money if she thinks you are on the verge of overdriving.
Issues With Brigit
- People wish to deactivate their Brigit accounts for various reasons, one of which is that they no longer want to use the app to get financial aid.
- You don’t want to get emails from them, which is another typical excuse. You can prevent Brigit from sending you emails by canceling your subscription or deactivating your account.
The Brigit Account Deletion
The company’s email spamming is just one of the many reasons you might want to terminate your Brigit account.
On the other hand, a user can link a single bank account to the Brigit app. Brigit utilizes an algorithm to determine whether that bank account will run out of money before the next payment. Brigit will send you up to $250 if it thinks you’ll run out of money, which you must pay back once you get paid.
Be aware that the account deletion process is irreversible before you choose to deactivate your account. Brigit’s services won’t be available to you, and you might not be able to rejoin them.
The free plan and the Brigit Plus membership are the two options that Brigit offers. Both accounts can be deleted using slightly different procedures.
How to Delete Brigit Account Free plan
You might not be able to rejoin Brigit after deleting your account, and you won’t be able to use their services to plan your spending, make wiser financial decisions, and avoid overdraft penalties.
To close your account, follow the following instructions:
- The first step is to log in to your Brigit account at hellobrigit.com.
- Locate your Settings.
- Click on “Delete my account“.
- Finally, confirm your desire to delete.
How to Delete Brigit Account if you are a Brigit Plus membership
You must first switch back to a free account in order to remove the Brigit Plus account, then follow the instructions listed above. How? Read on.
- Go to the Brigit website and log in to your account as the first step. Once finished, select Settings.
- Click on “Your membership“.
- Select the free plan by clicking the “Switch to this plan” button.
- Scroll down and select “Switch to the Free plan“, followed by the green lettering that says Pause or Switch plan.
- Brigit will ask you why you’re switching back. Choose your response, then press the button labeled “Submit and switch to free”.
- Return to Settings and select “Delete my account“.
- Accept the confirmation notification to get your account removed or deleted.
Delete Brigit Account via email
Alternatively, you can request that the company remove your account from their database by emailing them.
Therefore, execute the following actions:
- Log into the email account that is associated with Brigit.
- Send an email to
- “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” should be typed in the Subject box.
- Send them an email requesting that they erase your account and all associated data.
How do I delete my Hellobrigit.com account?
- Visit hellobrigit.com and sign in to your Brigit account.
- After logging in, go to Settings.
- Click “Delete my account“.
- Confirm your desire to delete.
To keep you on track with your finances, the Brigit app offers free account monitoring and budgeting features. You may upgrade to our Plus plan for $9.99 per month to access more features. However, it is entirely up to you whether you want to keep it or remove it. This article covered everything about how to delete your Brigit account.
Brigit account deletion is a simple procedure. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can complete them with ease. We really hope that this information was useful.