Every Gamer wants the best android emulator for pc and laptops to play android games on PC. But they all are always confused due to lots of android emulators.
So, in this article, we will see the best 7 Android emulators for your PC or laptop.
What is an Android emulator?
Android emulator is the software that runs or imitates the android operating system in your device so that it will help in testing different applications without necessarily needing to have an actual physical device.
The emulator consists of almost all the abilities of a real Android device. Android emulator is being used when deploying apps that are developed in your ide and not installed in your device.
How Do Android Emulators Work?
Basically, Android Emulators are used to running android applications on your pc or on your laptop. It is a program that gives access to your laptop or PC to run the Android OS.
How to Install Android Emulators on Your PC?
Firstly, choose an emulator of your choice which will work best for you according to your purpose of work because there are many emulators available so by comparing the features of different emulators you can select one emulator which suits best for your work.
There are some system requirements for every emulator, so check beforehand that your pc or device supports those requirements.
Then download the setup file of the emulator you chose and after the download is complete you can complete the installation process according to the instructions then it is ready to run.
You can select the location of download while installing so select according to your preference or by default it will be stored in C drive.
7 best Android Emulators for PC and Mac in 2022
Here we have listed 7 top best Android Emulators for your Windows PC & Mac:
Bluestacks are an android emulator that is used to simulate the Android operating system on your device to help you use the applications, mainly games, without actually downloading them. It is compatible with both windows and mac.
It is a free and user-friendly emulator. It’s one of the best emulators to use.
- Multi-instance: You can play multiple games simultaneously.
- Multi-Instance Sync- you can repeat actions in multiple instances.
- Macros: – you can record and replay actions with a single keypress.
- High FPS: – This enables higher frame rates for smooth gaming experience.
- Real time translation: – this feature enables you to play games in your local language.
- It consists of a multitasking feature so you don’t need to wait for your whole game to end with some other tasks on your device.
- It gives a High-quality gaming action experience as it uses your device’s hardware power efficiently to give you high graphics quality and a smooth gaming experience.
- It gives you the advantage of playing mobile games on pc or laptop for a better gaming experience.
- RAM requirement is 4GB for better experience if it’s less than that then it will create errors and lagging issues.
- It is not available for Linux os.
LDPlayer is an Android emulator focused on gamers. It doesn’t simply run Android on your PC yet gives amazing gamer-arranged highlights.
It incorporates great console planning controls and backing for the most recent games. You can likewise determine the virtual area of the gadget, mimic screen turn, access the Google Play Store, and significantly more.
The product lets you run Android applications a lot quicker on a PC than on your telephone or tablet. Presently, LDPlayer is including variant 3 and form 4.
- Wallpaper customization feature: you can customize and set the wallpaper of your choice.
- Simple user interface with easy navigations and shortcuts.
- You can use this emulator on any pc through an external drive.
- Regular updates for bug fixing for a better experience.
- It is user-friendly, light, and fast to use.
- It is installed with adware which can be problematic at times.
Nox player is an android emulator like bluestacks that supports windows and mac also it is used to simulate the android applications for use and testing and other purposes.
- It has this amazing feature called a macro recorder to record the complex.
- It gives a superb user experience with high smooth performance.
- The best part of this simulator is that it provides a keyboard with a single click and controls on the mouse and keyboard.
- It is very efficient in resource utilization which results in a better gaming experience.
- It also has lots of other pros like script recording, multi-tasking, and others for strategy gaming.
- It does not support android and Linux devices.
It is a high quality gaming platform used for testing, playing games etc like other emulators by simulating android os.
- It has a virtualization option.
- It provides a variety of keyboard options and settings for a fast and smooth gaming experience.
- It has a variety of keyboard mapping options for a better experience.
- It is the best emulator for android and windows with good quality graphics and user friendly interface.
- It only supports android and windows and not mac and Linux.
It is an android emulator for gaming which includes many popular games such as call of duty and pubg etc. it is the best platform for gaming on pc.
- It supports android mobile games and allows them to play on pc.
- You can customize mobile games control overlay according to your preference.
- This emulator also works on low configuration devices.
- It provides configure controls for playing pubg games on mac.
- This platform doesn’t require any account registration or creation.
- Games lag on low-configured devices.
- Without the necessary system requirements, it doesn’t run smoothly.
6. Andy Android:
It is one of the best emulators because it breaks down the barrier between mobile and pc computing by keeping the customer updated with the latest Android updates.
- It provides storage capacity to users and freedom to play any games available on their platform easily.
- This emulator for mac allows the users to download any app from any browser to andy.
- It offers smooth and easy interaction between mobile and desktop devices.
- This emulator allows us to use phone as a joystick which gives you an awesome gaming experience.
- It is not available for Linux.
- It can crash your mac.
- It is quite resource intensive.
It is a multi-supporting emulator. Using this you can monitor performance across all devices. And it speeds up the testing process and gaming experience.
- It has high-quality pixel compatibility for excellent clarity on the device.
- It has a Linux version and is best for testing products.
- The Mac version of this emulator has strong sensors like multi-touch and GPS.
- It is faster than other emulators.
- This emulator for the Ubuntu version can emulate more than 3000 android device configurations like android versions and screen size.
- Many of its useful features require a subscription to use it.
- The user interface is not very user-friendly and nice.
|Emulator||Android Version||Minimum RAM||Windows Support||AMD Support||Gaming Support||Price|
|Bluestacks||Android 7.1.2||2GB||Windows 7 to 10||Yes||Yes||Free/Paid|
|LDPlayer||Android 7.1.2||2GB||Windows XP to 10||Yes||Yes||Free/Paid|
|NoxPlayer||Android 5 to 7.1.2||1.5GB||Windows XP to 10||Yes||Yes||Free|
|MEmu||Android 5 to 7.1.2||2GB||Windows XP to 10||Yes||Yes||Free|
|GameLoop||Android 7.1.2||3GB||Windows 7 to 10||Yes||Yes||Free|
|Andy||Android 4 to 11||3GB||Windows 7 & 8||Yes||Yes||Free|
|Genymotion||Android 4 to 11||8GB||Windows 7 to 10||Yes||No||Free|
Tips for using Android emulator:
- By brewing the android using some command-line tools from SDK you will be able to debug the websites using the emulator.
- The emulator device’s circle picture alternatives permit you a ton of adaptability in pre-designing your Android Virtual Devices, and then troubleshooting and organization choices are very helpful also.
- AVDs (Android Virtual Devices) this repository will be very helpful to compare the compatibility of apps on various devices.
- QEMU based emulators are slow so using and installing intel HAXM will prove to be very beneficial in speeding up the emulators.
1. Why do I need Android Studio?
Answer:– in the latest version of Android SDK android had removed the standalone android virtual device (AVD) manager and other GUI tools. These are only available as a part of the android studio so to use these tools android studio is necessary.
2. What is an AVD Manager?
Answer:- The AVD (Android Virtual Device) Manager is an Android SDK device that assists you with making and overseeing AVDs which permits Android engineers to imitate an Android Device.
3. What are free android emulators for pc?
Answer:- NOx Player, Game Loop, Andy and Genymotion are the free emulators for pc.
4. Which android emulator is best for windows 7?
Answer:- Windows 7 is kind of outdated but most have issues that they want an emulator for windows 7 so, the best emulator for windows 7 is Game-loop.
5. Which android emulator for pc supports Bluetooth?
Answer:- Most of the emulators like BlueStacks, NOx Player, Game Loop, Andy and Genymotion does not support Bluetooth. You’ll need to run android on a virtual machine if you require Bluetooth.
Learn more: Android emulator with Bluetooth
So, in this article, we have seen the best android emulator for pc, their working, installation process, and some tips.
And the top 7 emulators will be very beneficial for all those who want to get started with an android emulator but don’t know where to begin and how to install it and its working and purpose.
The comparison chart will help you all in comparing the features of different emulators and selecting one which suits best to your work.
After reading this article it will be easy for you all to understand android emulators in brief and get started with them. Hope this article will be helpful for you all.